Are you an experienced Radio Frequency (RF) Engineer looking for an opportunity to take the lead on the development of the RF subsystems?
Would you like to join a pioneering and innovative space company that is growing quickly worldwide, as part of their passionate and supportive engineering team?
As RF Engineer you will be rewarded with a very competitive salary, excellent selection of benefits, hybrid working and be responsible for:
- Producing link budgets.
- Perform modelling, simulation and other forms of analysis to predict component, interconnects and system performance and to optimize design around established requirements.
- Performing near field analyses (including field of view and multipath) for various antenna configurations.
- Define tests to validate performance of antenna/RF designs.
To be considered for the role of RF Engineer you will need to:
- Be educated to BSc/MSc or equivalent in a relevant subject (e.g. Electronics, communications).
- Have previous commercial experience in design and development of spacecraft RF subsystems.
- Have experience in modelling and simulating RF space-to-ground links.
- Have experience in frequency licensing constraints (ITU) for old and new space applications.
- Have experience of RF circuits, RF systems design, and test.
- Have good knowledge of satellite communications systems design.
- Have experience of antenna design and propagation.
- Have detailed understanding of communications link budget analysis and design.
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.