Are you an experienced Engineering Manager with a background in Ground Systems looking to move your career forward in 2022?
Do you want to be able to influence teams and be part of a highly innovative and pioneering company making a big impact on the future of space?
As Lead Engineering Manager, you will be rewarded with a very competitive salary, fabulous range of benefits and be responsible for:
- Managing one of the core engineering groups which has significant responsibility and is critical to the successful delivery of multiple missions for our innovative space projects.
- Managing engineering departments which include ground systems, simulation and flight dynamics, to ensure delivery of their work to schedule and cost across all projects.
- Reporting the group progress against each project to the relevant project manager. Coordination with other group managers (particularly the Space System Group Manager and Operations Group Manager) will be required and is important to achieve efficient engineering of the total solution.
- Line management responsibilities, with each of associated team leaders.
To be considered for the role of Lead Engineering Manager you will need to:
- Have previous experience in the space sector and a strong understanding of ground segment components
- Have experience in ground segment verification and validation
- Have a good understanding of satellite ground systems
- Be independent and proactive, driving for delivery and results
- Have ability to handle different project in parallel with specific milestones
- Have previous experience of managing an engineering team
- Have excellent communication and reporting skills
- Have experience/good knowledge experience/good knowledge of ground stations/antenna communications
- Have experience working on ESA missions
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.