Fabulous opportunity for an experienced PCB Assembler / Clean Room or Lab Technician to join a rapidly expanding space organisation.
As Lab Technician – PCB Assembly you will be part of a small but supportive international team in the UK team developing equipment and sub-systems for multiple space missions.
As LabTechnician – PCB Assembly you will be supporting manufacture and test activities, together with maintenance of labs and clean room. Your responsibilities will also include
- PCB assembly (SM & through hole soldering)
- Harness manufacture
- Assembly of flight equipment, including sensitive optical instruments
- Executing test campaigns on flight equipment
- Liaising with external test houses
- Supporting test reviews
- Specification and procurement of MGSE, EGSE and OGSE
- Organizing equipment calibration
- Goods in inspections
- Providing clear documentation
To be considered for the Lab Technician – PCB Assembly you will:
- Have excellent organizational skills
- Have ability to follow and enforce lab procedures
- Have experience working in manufacturing & test facilities
- Have ability to follow manufacturing processes and apply rigorous build standards
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ideally have BTEC level 4 or above in a technical discipline
- Ideally have an awareness of engineering standards (preferably ECSS)
Our client is a people focused business and equal opportunity employer prizing diversity, integrity and collaboration. As Lab Technician – PCB Assembly you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, excellent range of benefits and be part of a hugely successful international team.
PCB Assembly | Manufacture | Manufacturing | Lab | Laboratory | Technician | Clean Room | Clean Rooms | ECSS | Space | Optical Systems
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.