Are you AAT, ACCA or ACA part qualified and looking to join a firm of Chartered Accountants?
With several years of solid growth in Oxford, the company is ambitiously pursuing further plans for the industry in the local region.
As a Junior Accounts Associate you will be rewarded with a competitive salary etc, opportunities to develop your career, and will be responsible for:
- Preparation of annual accounts and company tax returns
- Preparation of income and expenditure accounts for personal tax returns
- Helping clients with bookkeeping and preparation of VAT returns
- Preparation of annual returns, share transfers etc
- Meeting with clients
- Setting up limited companies
To be considered for the Junior Accounts Associate role you will need to:
- Be at least AAT, ACCA or ACA part qualified
- Have experiencing of fostering good working relations
- Have some knowledge of audits
- Have previous financial accounting experience
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.