Are you educated to MSc level in space or technical related field and have experience of working with satellite systems, including GEO Missions?
Do you want to join a successful global satellite company setting up in the UK?
As Jnr Systems Engineer you will be working alongside the General Manager and responsible for:
- Supporting the delivery of newly won GEO proposals and grow their own experience as the role evolves over time.
- Developing Project Management skills and grow ability to lead a team, schedule risks and manage tasks.
- Preparing regular reports on findings and progress to CEO
- Developing the ability to translate GEO and telecommunication related problems into tech spec for the team
- Supporting the technical team in execution of mission and system design
- Working closely in a small team environment with hardware, software, mechanical, and systems engineers to develop optimal solutions to complex problems
- Supporting system and vehicle-level trade studies to balance risk, cost, and performance
To be considered for the Jnr Systems Engineer you will need to:
- Be educated to MSc level or equivalent in a technical field (i.e. Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace or related degree)
- Have the ability to solve complex problems with a high degree of innovation and effectiveness
- Have meticulous attention to detail.
- Have the ability to lead (or learn how to lead) and motivate project teams to ensure program success
- Have a good understanding of the Systems Engineering process
- Have experience of GEO missions and spacecraft and telecom domain applications including 5G
- Be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Be prepared to spend 6 months in Italy training
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.