Are you an experienced iOS & Android Mobile App Developer with experience / working knowledge of iOS / Android Native / Ionic3?
Are you ready for an exciting new challenge with an innovative global voice and data satellite communications company?
Would you like to be part of growing friendly supportive team developing innovative mobile connectively solutions that is affordable, portable and easy to use?
As a iOS & Android Mobile App Developer you will be rewarded with a generous salary, holidays, pension, free parking, and access to gym, sports facilities, restaurant and cafes.
Mobile App | Developer | iOS | Android Native | Ionic3 | C / C++ | SIP / MQTT
To be considered for the iOS & Android Mobile App Developer role you will:
- Have several years’ professional experience in Android and iOS native development.
- Have strong knowledge of Android and iOS SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes and popular third-party libraries
- Have experience in Ionic / Cordova for building cross-platform apps with one codebase, for any device, with the web.
- Have a strong understanding of mobile development life cycle, mobile technologies, and architecture.
- Have previous experience integrating with mobile platform functionality: Address book, vocoder, etc.
- Have previous experience of deploying stable applications to the applicable application platforms (App Store/Google Play).
- Have strong background in SW development methodologies: Source control (git), issue tracking.
- Integrating external libraries into native environment.
- Experience with Android UI design principles, patterns
- Familiarity with signaling protocols and methodologies (SIP/MQTT/etc.)
Bluestream Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and as an Employment Business for temporary/contract recruitment.