Are you experienced HR Assistant and looking for unique opportunity to join a dynamic and rapidly growing company in Oxfordshire?
As HR Assistant you will work in dynamic and growing HR team and will be responsible for:
- Maintaining employee and HR records, updating data- preparing job offers, changes to T&C, payroll changes;
- Assisting with recruitment (scheduling interviews/meetings)
- Working closely with HR Team and Management
- Assisting with first day induction
- Leading on obtaining the necessary security clearances for all new starters, including references.
- Processing holiday, sick and maternity pay
- Assisting with onboarding and leavers
- Any other general duties that may be required, such as managing inbox and answering general HR queries.
- Working for the continuous improvement of the HR administration processes
To be considered for HR Senior Assistant role you will have:
- Excellent literacy, numeracy and strong attention to detail
- Team player
- Proven excellent time management and organisation skills
- Able to work appropriately and handle confidential and sensitive information, GDPR awareness
- Strong IT skills
- Previous experience working in Human Resources
- High quality communication skills in emails, in-person and on the phone
- Experience of providing a highly responsive service
- Excellent IT skills
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.