Are you an experienced HR Administrator with experience of working in an Engineering or technical company?
Do you want to join an exciting, supportive team?
As HR Administrator you will be rewarded with a competitive salary etc, and be responsible for:
- The administration of the full recruitment cycle – job descriptions; job advertising; candidate management etc
- Inductions and on boarding of new employees
- Updating and maintain metrics for the recruitment and hiring process
- Coordinating employee training activities
- Supporting Employee Relations and Employee Reward activities
- Ensuring data on HR database is accurate and up to date
- Supporting the HR Manager as necessary on day to day activities
- General administration
To be considered for the HR Administrator you will you need to:
- Have previous experience in a similar role - essential
- Have a good level of education – ideally CIPD qualified
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Have excellent organisational skills
- Be a strong team player who can work equally as well on own
- Have excellent Microsoft Office skills including, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Have a flexible approach to working hours in support of deadlines and international time zone differences
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.