Are you an experienced Product Assurance professional with a background in Space & Satellite Communications?
Would you like to join a pioneering and innovative space company that is growing quickly worldwide, as part of their passionate and supportive engineering team?
As Head of Product Assurance you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and great range of benefits, and be responsible for:
- Defining PA/QA strategy, approach and execution
- Undertaking general Product Assurance and Quality Assurance related tasks and activities
- Providing Product and Quality Assurance related inputs to projects and missions
- Contributing to the generation and maintenance of quality management systems, policies, and processes, in coordination with PA and QA staff across global sites
- Liaising with Customers’ PA and QA representatives
- Supporting supplier and subcontractor related PA and QA activities, including assessment of supplier approaches, policies and processes, audits, review gates, etc
- Generating project product assurance plans, and implement them in cooperation with the project managers and engineering teams
- Observing on-site activities, including supplier site manufacturing, testing, etc
- Generating, maintaining, and/or reviewing quality control records from PA / QA related activities
To be considered for the role of Head of Product Assurance you will need to:
- Have considerable commercial experience in Product Assurance and /or Quality Assurance in the Space industry
- Have knowledge and understanding of ECSS (or equivalent) and lean commercial PA / QA approaches
- Have goood organisational and schedule management skills
- Have the flexibility to adapt to changes in plans and schedules
- Have the ability to work collaboratively with internal and external personnel as part of a delivery focused team
- Ideally have experience in overseas projects in space or aerospace fields
- Have qualification of QMS Internal Auditor or experience as a third-party reviewer
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.