Head of Ground Systems needed at rapidly expanding space organisation who are passionate about space sustainability.
The Head of Ground Systems will have significant responsibility and be critical to the successful delivery of multiple missions for various innovative projects.
The Head of Ground Systems will be responsible for managing the Ground Systems, Simulation and Flight Dynamics teams to ensure delivery of their work to schedule and cost across all projects. You will also be
- Reporting the group progress against each project to the relevant project manager. Coordination with other group managers (particularly the Space System Group Manager and Operations Group Manager) will be required and is important to achieve efficient engineering of the total solution.
- Line management responsibilities, with each of associated team leaders.
To be considered for the role of Head of Ground Systems you will:
- Have previous experience in the space sector and a strong understanding of ground segment components
- Have experience in ground segment verification and validation
- Have a good understanding of satellite ground systems
- Be independent and proactive, driving for delivery and results
- Have ability to handle different project in parallel with specific milestones
- Have previous experience of managing an engineering team
- Have excellent communication and reporting skills
- Have experience/good knowledge experience/good knowledge of ground stations/antenna communications
- Have experience working on ESA missions
Our client is a people focused business who can offer you the opportunity to develop your career in space further. As Head of Ground Systems you will be part of a supportive and passionate team international team, and be rewarded with a very competitive salary and fabulous range of benefits.
Head of Ground Systems | Head of Ground Stations | Head of Ground Segment | Lead Engineer | Satellite Ground Systems | Satellite Ground Stations | Group Manager
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.