Are you an experienced Business Analysist with a background in engineering and sound knowledge of the space and satellite communications industry, and looking for an exciting new challenge?
Would you like to join a highly successful organisation in the space industry making a serious impact on the future of space?
As Head of Business Analysis you will be rewarded with a very competitive salary, fabulous range of benefits and be responsible for:
- Leading market analysis and business intelligence and developing financial models, publishing reports for internal and external use.
- Providing analytical and commercial inputs for various technical projects.
- Business analysis for future commercial missions including business impact assessment for technical programmes.
- Working with the business development and sales teams to develop business plans and commercial analysis required for future bids and programmes.
- Developing market projections and internal forecasts to feed into global finance team.
To be considered for the role of Head of Business Analysis you will need to:
- Be able to demonstrate strong problem-solving skills to collect, evaluate and synthesize multiple sources of information, e.g. articles and research papers
- Have a strong analytical mindset and quantitative skills – ability to think critically and creatively
- Be able to manage individuals or a team in a project setting
- Have excellent interpersonal, organizational, and written/verbal communication skills including to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Self-motivated, proactive, and willing to take initiative
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
- Ideally have experience working in policy and/or regulation (international or national).
- Be educated to BSc in maths, economics, finance, or another analytic/quantitative subject.
Bluestream Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and as an Employment Business for temporary/contract recruitment.