Hardware Engineer – Board Design required to join an innovative global voice and data satellite communications company, offering innovative mobile connectivity solutions that is affordable, portable and easy to use. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding company, in their new R&D team at Harwell.
As Hardware Engineer – Board Design you will be required to:
- Have at least 3 years board design-level experience in digital/analog electronics
- Have FPGA experience (VHDL coding) as part of board design development cycle
- Have experience in development of multi-disciplinary products
- Have understanding of full board design development cycle including close interaction with layout designer and understanding production files requirements
- Have experience with on-board and external serial communication interfaces (I2C, SPI, UART, RS232, RS422, ETHERNET, JESD204)
- Have Knowledge of circuit design with DDR3 and DDR4 memory modules
- Have understanding of EMI/RFI immunity requirements + hand-on experience of compliance – an advantage
Bluestream Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and as an Employment Business for temporary/contract recruitment.