Are you looking for a varied and exciting new career challenge?
We have a fabulous opportunity to join leading research centre as a Group Administrator on a temp to perm basis.
As Group Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Providing comprehensive administrative support, including office administration and project support, acting as a point of liaison between group members and the wider Departments
- Provide personal assistant (PA) support to a Senior Project Manager
- The smooth day-to-day operation of the group, helping with administration of all financial, human and physical resources.
- Being point of liaison between the group and the wider Departmental Professional Services Team
- Organising meetings in liaison with colleagues around group. external colleagues and industrial collaborators, including acting as the point of contact for external and internal agencies.
To be considered for the Group Administrator role, you will need to:
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be fluent English, both written and spoken
- Be highly professional at all times
- Be highly organised and self-motivated
- Be quick and eager to learn
- Have excellent attention to detail
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.