Are you an experienced Ground Segment Engineer and looking for a unique opportunity to join a dynamic global company providing innovative solutions for the space industry?
As Ground Segment Engineer you will be rewarded with a competitive salary; opportunity to develop your career further; international travel; and a share option. You will be responsible for:
- Supporting ground segment projects to key clients
- Coordinating with other teams at sub-system and at system level to identify needs and solutions.
- Performing verification, validation and integration on sub-systems
- Participating in the Satellite Mission Operations
To be considered for the Ground Segment Engineer you will need to:
- Have commercial experience in ground segment development for satellites.
- Be educated to BSc or MSc in computer science or telecommunications, or relevant engineering/science discipline.
- Have experience with assembly, integration and validation
- Have familiarity with standards ECSS, SLE, CCSDS etc
- Ideally have knowledge/experience of DOORS
- Be prepared to travel outside UK
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.