Are you an experienced Ground Segment Engineer looking for an exciting new challenge?
Would you like to be part of a dynamic and rapidly growing company seeking to make a positive contribution in Space?
As Ground Segment Engineer you will be rewarded with a competitive salary; opportunity to develop your career further and a share option. You will be responsible for:
- Leading the development of Mission Control System (MCS) and or Simulator
- Supporting the supplier’s development team acting as a Product Owner.
- Participating in the design of the systems including
- requirements capture, definition, tailoring, analysis and conversion to use cases and stories.
- Process and procedure definition and evaluation.
- Development support and solution testing.
- Liaising with supplier’s technical teams regarding the ground segment.
- Performing the Ground Segment verification, validation and integration.
To be considered for the Ground Segment Engineer role you will need to:
- Be educated to degree level in Computer Science, Telecommunications, or other relevant engineering discipline.
- Have previous experience in software development and software engineering.
- Have previous experience in the design and development of satellite user or ground segment products and technologies.
- Have previous experience with Mission Control Systems, preferably based on SCOS-2000.
- Have good understanding of the main components of a ground segment and how they interact between them.
- Have a good knowledge of SIMULUS
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.