Are you an experienced GNC Engineer with strong background in satellites?
Would you like to be part of a rapidly expanding space technology company working with some highly respected organisation across the industry.
As GNC Engineer you will not only be part of a friendly, supportive team, and rewarded with a highly competitive salary and pension etc. You would be responsible for:
- Contributing to Guidance, Navigation and Control systems and design activities for missions: derive and maintain AOCS (Attitude & Orbit Control System)/GNC (Guidance, Navigation, and Control) sub-system requirements.
- Supporting the development of GNC hardware architecture, trade-off analysis of hardware towards an overall GNC hardware solution.
- Supporting trade-off and selection of GNC equipment.
- Contributing to system level activities, such as: developing mission CONOPS (Concept of Operations), defining FMECA (Failure Mode, Effects, and Criticality Analysis) and FDIR (Fault/Failure Detection, Isolation, and Recovery) processes and design, system test and verification activities.
- Contributing to current development-focussed GNC activities as well as future production-focussed GNC activities e.g. QA (Quality Assurance) processes.
To be considered for the GNC Engineer role you will need to:
- Be educated to Degree or MSc level in electrical engineering or equivalent
Have experience of designing highly fault-tolerant aspects of GNC systems e.g. fault-tolerant algorithm / software design, RPO (Rendezvous & Proximity Operations) fault detection etc.
- Have experience of GNC Hardware AIT (Assembly, Integration and Test).
- Have experience of Design-for-Test methodologies.
- Have practical working knowledge of digital electronics relevant to a GNC system (communications protocols, satellite Command & Data Handling, digital integration to enable Hardware-in-the-Loop Testing etc.)
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.