Are you an experienced GNV (Guidance, Navigation & Control) Engineer, looking for an exciting new challenge?
Do you want to be part of an exciting growing global company making a significant impact in the space industry?
As GNC Engineer you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, generous benefits package and be responsible for:
- Design optimisation and test of GNC algorithms e.g. navigation filters, guidance strategies and controllers.
- Design of GNC simulator models/functionalities.
- Supporting development of payload and hardware trade-offs and state-of-the-art RPO (Rendezvous and Proximity Operations) sensor technologies and fusion techniques.
- Contributing to system-level activities, such as: defining FMECA (Failure Mode, Effects, and Criticality Analysis) and FDIR (Fault/Failure Detection, Isolation, and Recovery) processes.
- Contributing to V&V (Verification and Validation), subsystem/spacecraft integration planning and execution.
To be considered for the role of GNC Engineer you will need to:
- Be educated to BSc / MSc or equivalent in aerospace engineering or another relevant engineering/science discipline.
- Have experience with simulation packages commonly used for aerospace simulations e.g. MATLAB/Simulink and Python.
- Have experience of GNC algorithm design e.g. navigation filters, guidance strategies and/or controllers.
- Have experience of GNC hardware AIV (Assembly, Integration and Verification).
- Have Systems Engineering experience
- Have experience of GNC rendezvous and pose estimation sensors and methods.
- Have experience designing fault-tolerant GNC systems e.g. fault-tolerant algorithm / software design.
- Have experience of satellite trajectory design and analysis e.g. walking safety ellipses, passively safe trajectories, abort manoeuvres and collision avoidance manoeuvres.
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.