Are you an experienced Global IT & Cyber Security Manager looking for an exciting new challenge?
Do you want to be part of exciting organisation who are at the forefront of technology in the satellite industry?
As Global IT & Cyber Security Manager you will be:
- An integral part of the organisation, managing their IT operations and infrastructure and serve as the process owner of the companies’ global cyber security activities.
- Collaborating with our parent company in Japan to develop and enhance robust protocols to ensure we deliver best in class service throughout our operations. You will be responsible for establishing and maintaining a corporate wide information security management program to ensure that information assets are protected.
- Facilitating the transition of the IT implementation and day to day management to the UK.
- Developing, implementing, and monitoring a strategic, comprehensive enterprise information security standards and IT risk management framework.
- Developing a security incident response team and policy.
- Performing Threat Assessment and Remediation Analysis on infrastructure/network and 3rd party products.
- Conducting penetration test, security vulnerability assessment on networks, systems, web-based applications and other types of information systems.
- Identifying security gaps and propose mitigating measures. This includes exploiting new and emerging cyber security technology/technique and translate them into viable IT security investment to enhance the security defence of the company.
To be considered for the role of Global IT & Cyber Security Manger you will need to:
- Be eligible for UK security clearance.
- Be educated to degree level
- Have a professional security management certification
- Have previous experience in a combination of risk management, information security and IT jobs
- Have knowledge of common information security management frameworks, such as ISO/IEC 27001, and NIST.
- Have knowledge of regulatory compliance such as US PCI DSS, FISMA, UK Data Protection Act, European GDPR.
- Have experience with Cloud computing/Elastic computing across virtualized environments (Such as Kubernetes, Docker, AWS, MS Azure or GCP).
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.