Are you a Full Stack Web Developer ready for a new career challenge?
Would you like to develop your skills with a NASA awarded company who specialise in providing innovative solutions to range of industries including space and marine?
As a Full Stack Web Developer you will be working for a growing company, be part of the growing space cluster at Harwell and will be rewarded with a competitive salary, holidays, pension, free parking, and access to gym, sports facilities, restaurant and cafes and opportunities to develop your career further.
As Full Stack Web Developer you will:
To be considered for the Full Stack Web Developer you will:
- Be responsible for the development of both server-side logic and front-end elements using the latest web technologies. Python, Django, PostgreSQL, HTML/CSS
- Have strong knowledge of web-based frameworks such as Leaflet, CesiumJS
- Liaise with customer representatives for product demonstrations and ongoing requirements capture and product definition
- Work directly with the customer on future requirements
- Based on requirements implement, build and maintain web applications
- Collaborate with the development team
- Have a degree in Computer Science or equivalent