Are you an experienced Full Stack Developer – Back End ready for an exciting new challenge with an innovative global voice and data satellite communications company?
Would you like to be part of core business logic and service operation team developing innovative mobile connectively solutions that is affordable, portable and easy to use?
As a Full Stack Developer - Back End you will be rewarded with a generous salary, holidays, pension, free parking, and access to gym, sports facilities, restaurant and cafes
Full Stack | Full-Stack | Software Developer | Python | Django | SQL / noSQL |Jenkins | GIT | C / C++ | VoIP | REACT / Angular
To be considered for the Full Stack Developer – Back-End role you will:
- Have 5+ years’ experience in Python development
- Have considerable experience with Django framework.
- Have proven experience building applications in a cloud based, microservice architecture.
- Have familiarity with API models (REST/MQ/etc.)
- Work closely different DB technologies: SQL/noSQL.
- Have track record of deploying stable applications through CI/CD frameworks (Jenkins, Kubernetes).
- Have strong background in SW development methodologies: Source control (git), issue tracking.
And ideally but not essential
- Have familiarity with front end applicative behavior (REACT/Angular)
- Have understanding of networking protocols and network security.
- Have understanding of VoIP protocols and models (SIP).
- Have background in C/C++ development.
Bluestream Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and as an Employment Business for temporary/contract recruitment.