Are you an experienced FPGA Engineer and ready for an exciting new challenge with an innovative global voice and data satellite communications company?
Would you like to be part of growing friendly supportive team developing innovative mobile connectivity solutions?
As FPGA Engineer you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, and responsible for:
- FPGA design using Verilog / VHDL
- Designing PCB’s
- Creating applications with C / C++
- Troubleshooting hardware issues
- Using embedded C code development (Xilinx ideally)
To be considered for the FPGA Engineer you will need to:
- Have previous commercial experience in the FPGA design using Verilog/VHDL
- Have experience creating applications with C/C++
- Have experience with embedded C code development (preferably as Xilinx embedded processors such as Microblaze /ARM).
- Have experience or working understanding of creating embedded software that will interact with a real-time operating system.
- Have lab experience with oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, soldering iron, power supplies etc.
- Have experience with hardware troubleshooting.
- Be able to work with a multi-disciplinary engineering team to develop software and firmware and hardware.
- Experience with Xilinx Zynq/Xilinx Zynq Ultrascale FPGA family.
- Experience with Xilinx UltraScale+ FPGA family.
- Experience with GTX receivers, multi-gigabit signaling and 8B/10B encoding.
- Experience with schematic PCB design involving FPGA’s.
Bluestream Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and as an Employment Business for temporary/contract recruitment.