Are you an experienced Financial Controller looking to join a leading innovative solutions company as part of their continued growth?
As Financial Controller you would report to the Financial Director and be rewarded with a very competitive salary, holidays, pension, away days etc.
As Financial Controller you would be responsible for:
- Preparation of the monthly management accounts for the Leadership Team
- Preparing, sense checking and submitting the VAT returns
- Providing accurate cash forecasts to the Finance Director and manage cash flow by tracking transactions and regularly reviewing internal reports
- Liaising with the company accountants to prepare year end statutory accounts and provide financial information as required (for audit etc.)
- Supporting the annual budget and planning processes
- Developing and maintaining forecasting models
- Line management of the finance team
- Undertaking financial analysis and reporting
- Overseeing and checking payroll input and output to and from payroll bureau
- Ensuring robust financial process and procedures are in place and identifying opportunities for improvement
- Ad hoc duties to support ongoing business growth
To be considered for the Financial Controller role you will:
- Be fully qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent accountant with previous experience in a similar role
- Have hands on experience of accounts software packages such as Sage and MS Office
- Have experience in reviewing and developing/implementing new processes.
- Be approachable, a team player and have the ability to work beyond the confines of a traditional finance role
- Have experience dealing with overseas markets/customs/export would be desirable
- Have experience with any of the following would be advantageous; group consolidations, foreign currency transactions and/or implementation of new ERP systems
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.