Are you a part qualified Finance Assistant / Assistant Accountant looking for an exciting and varied new challenge?
Do you want to be part of an innovative global company in their growing finance team?
As Finance Assistance you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, fabulous range of benefits, flexible working and be responsible for:
- Ownership of all transactional processes (sales, purchasing, fixed assets, bank, credit card and expenses). Ensuring the accuracy of posting of transactions to general ledger code, project code and department.
- The timely payment of suppliers in line with payment terms
- Supporting the Finance team with management reporting, P&L and cash forecasting
- Assisting with processing the monthly payroll
- Assisting Project Managers and Finance team with project reporting and forecasting
- Month-end journal processing
- Month-end balance sheet reconciliations
- Monthly VAT reconciliation & quarterly preparation of VAT returns
- Ad-hoc P&L, balance sheet and cash analysis
- Ensuring adherence to business process and policy at all times
- Dealing with ad-hoc queries from the business and parent company Finance team as required
To be considered for the Finance Assistant role you will need to:
- Qualified/Part qualified accounts professional e.g. AAT, ACCA, CIMA
- Have previous experience of accounting software package/s and good understanding of financial ledgers
- Have a strong desire to learn and develop knowledge and skills
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Have strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Have experience work in global or multi-currency business
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.