Are you an experienced Field Application Engineer looking for an exciting new challenge?
Do you want to be part of a global success in the space and nuclear sector?
As a Field Application Engineer, you will rewarded with a generous salary and OTE package, benetfits etc and be responsible for:
- Recommending products, integration methods and general application guidelines based on customer requirements.
- Setting strategies to combine technology that will result in design-ins and closing sales.
- Technical training and product demonstrations targeted at customers and sales representatives.
- Providing technical responses to request for proposal to show how products can meet customer requirements.
- Developing training material and application notes for products.
- Conducting application demonstrations for seminars, trade shows and key customers.
- Communicating field failures to design and development teams and assist in resolving issues.
- Creating proposed specifications for new parts when no existing part meets customers’ needs.
- Providing input to support marketing development of data sheet, press releases and selector guides.
- Travel within the EU to customer sites and trade shows – typically 1 -2 times /month. Travel to the US – occasional 1-2 times/year.
To be considered for the Field Technical Engineer role you will need to:
- Have Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or related field.
- Have Customer facing industry experience gained in an applications or design role.
- Have strong trouble-shooting and problem-solving skills.
- Have ability to handle both pre-sales and post-sales activities.
- Depending on background, have demonstrable experience and knowledge applicable to some or all of:
- Programming and debugging embedded systems
- Working with lab test equipment such as oscilloscope, logic analyser, spectrum analyser
- Semiconductor development and production process
- Design tools and flows used for FPGA and/or ASIC development
- Specification and implementation of RF interconnect, apertures, phased arrays, receive/ transmit chains and low noise synthesisers
Bluestream Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who operates as an Employment Agency for Permanent recruitment and as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.