Are you an experienced Facilities Manager looking for an exciting new opportunity?
Do you want to look after a new purpose built facility housing clean rooms, lab and office space, which will be home to around 100 staff?
As Facilities Manager you will rewarded with a competitive salary, fabulous range of benefits, and be responsible for:
- Supporting the office move and ensure all staff receive a proper induction to the new offices
- All risk assessments and health and safety management throughout the building.
- Planning and coordinating all installations.
- Ensuring all compliance requirements are met.
- Managing the clean room facility including health and safety.
- Being the main point of contact with the Business Park team regarding service charges, and any other building related requirements.
- Being the main point of contact with the rates office.
- Ensuring all snagging checks are identified and completed within the warranty periods.
- Managing the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standards.
- Supervising all staff facilities and external contractors.
- Handling insurance plans and service contracts.
- Keeping financial and non-financial records.
To be considered for the role of Facilities Manager you will need to:
- Have previous experience as a facilities manager or similar, relevant position
- Have experience of managing clean room facilities, including health and safety requirements.
- Have good knowledge/understanding of technical/engineering operations and facilities management best practices.
- Have Knowledge of basic accounting and finance principles.
- Have a BSc/BA in facility management, engineering, business administration or relevant field
- Have a relevant professional qualification or be working towards
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.