Great opportunity for experienced Embedded Software Engineer to develop your career further at join leading space organisation as part of their continued growth.
As Embedded Software Engineer will be part of the team responsible for the technical development of embedded real-time software for our future orbital missions
As Embedded Software Engineer you will focus on flight software development for satellite onboard computers; defining solutions based on requirements, working with other subsystem teams on software needs, performing verification, integration, and test activities. Responsibilities will involve integrating Computer Vision and Guidance, Navigation and Control software into the flight software environment, plus
- Designing, developing and validating onboard Flight Software for spacecraft.
- Defining ICDs, development and verification plans.
- Coordinating with other teams at sub-system and system level to identify software needs and solutions
- Performing Flight Software verification, validation, and integration.
- Participating in Mission System Test and Simulation campaigns.
To be considered for the role of Embedded Software Engineer you will:
- Be educated to MSc or BSC in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or other relevant engineering/science discipline.
- Have experience of software development for real-time embedded systems (C/C++).
- Have good knowledge of software development methodologies & embedded software engineering.
- Have experience in developing and implementing test plans.
- Have familiarity with UML.
- Have familiarity with commonly used protocols and standards for spacecraft communications, such as CCSDS, CAN, Spacewire.
- Have experience with Linux systems
Our client are a people focused business who can offer you the opportunity to develop your career in space further. As Embedded Software Engineer you will be part of a supportive and passionate international team, and be rewarded with a very competitive salary and fabulous range of benefits.
Computer Embedded Software | Software Development | Software Engineer | Software Testing | UML | C / C++ | Real-time | Linux
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.