Are you an experienced Embedded Software Developer looking for a new challenge?
Do you want to be part of an exciting journey creating fully connected CAVs (Connection Autonomous Vehicles), using Terrestrial 5G and satcom?
As an Embedded Software Developer, you will be rewarded with a generous salary etc and responsible for:
- Leading all aspects of development, including design, development, implementation, testing, debugging and troubleshooting and tech documentation.
To be considered for the Embedded Software Developer role you need to:
- Be educated to degree level in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Have several years of experience in Embedded programming for Real Time systems, and development in C and C++.
- Have good knowledge in hardware design in order to understand, design, implement and discuss Embedded software solutions with our hardware development team.
- Have good knowledge 5G-NR, 4G-LTE, and DVB-S2x
- Have experience of Physical Layer modelling which includes channel coding (e.g. LDPC), channel equalization (e.g. MMSE and BCJR), time-frequency estimation (e.g. LMS or RLS algorithms), adaptive modulation (e.g. M-PSK/OFDM-A)
- Be confident using MAC Layer modelling which includes switching, Ethernet, Reed-Solomon coding for packet errors
- Be confident with RF modelling: I-Q disbalance, automatic-gain control, signal mixing, IF, filtering
- Have previous experience using Software/Programming: Matlab, C++
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.