Are you an Electronics / Engineering graduate (or equivalent) with good working knowledge of C++ and possible VISA API?
Do you want to be part of a global success in the space and nuclear sector?
As Electronic Test Engineer you be part of a highly successful group, and be rewarded with a competitive salary and plenty of opportunities develop your career further.
As Electronic Test Engineer you will be involved with :
- The characterisation of electronic components during space radiation testing.
- Electronic measurement instruments
- Selecting and assembling a suite of measuring instruments for a given test and write code to acquire data
- Quality, documentation and data fidelity, so as to achieve full compliance with the customers’ specifications and deliver to budget and on time
To be considered for the Electronic Test Engineer you will need to:
- Be educated to degree level in electronic, engineering or a related topic.
- Have practical experience of using measuring instruments
- Have experience of C++ coding
- Have experience of communicating with hardware and instrumentation
- Have experience of multi-threading applications, and writing drivers for individual instruments
- Have hands-on soldering and board prototyping
- Have experience of working in an ISO9001 environment
- Knowledge of the VISA API would be an advantage
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.