Are you an Electronics / Engineering Graduate (or equivalent) look for an opportunity to be part of a global success in the space and nuclear sector?
As Radiation Test Engineer you be part of a highly successful group, and be rewarded with a competitive salary and plenty of opportunities develop your career further.
As Radiation Test Engineer you will be involved with :
- The characterisation of electronic components during space radiation testing.
- Measurement electronic instruments
- Selecting and assembling a suite of measuring instruments for a given test and write code to acquire
- Quality, documentation and data fidelity, to achieve full compliance with the customers’ specifications and deliver to budget and on time.
To be considered for the Radiation Test Engineer you will need to:
- Be educated to degree level in electronic, engineering or a related topic.
- Have practical experience of using measuring instruments
- Ideally have experience of the VISA API, and C++ coding
- Have experience of communicating with hardware and instrumentation
- Have experience of multi-threading applications, and writing drivers for individual instruments
- Have hands-on soldering and board prototyping
- Have experience of working in an ISO9001 environment
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.