Are you an experienced Electronic Engineer looking for an exciting new challenge?
Do you want to join an exciting global satellite company as part of their continued growth?
As an experienced Electronic Engineer, you will be required to:
- Be part of a collaborative team developing innovative satellite vehicles for multiple projects.
- Participate in hardware requirements generation, design, implementation, and testing discussions with multiple team members
- Working with schematic design and layout of Printed Circuit Board (PCB) for primarily digital systems with distributed power regulation
- Support system level integration of multiple hardware designs whilst working with software developers to debug, test, and requirements verification
- Participate in team discussions involving vehicle architecture and design for ongoing and future projects
To be considered for the Electronic Engineer you will need to:
- Be educated to MSc level in engineering field with focus on Aerospace
- Have experience using standard electronics - oscilloscope, power supply, multimeter, logic analyser
- Have experience working with flight hardware in a controlled environment
- Have experience soldering for debug and board modifications as required
- Have experience of modern satellite avionics design
- Have experience of electronics CAD Software (Altium Design preferred)
- Be comfortable working within a Linux command line environment
- Have knowledge of common physical layer protocols (I2C, SPI, UART, USB, Ethernet)
- Have good understanding of best practices to reduce MEI in PCB design
- Be fluent in English & Italian, both written and spoken
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency