Are you an experienced Electronics / Instrument Engineer with good working knowledge of measuring instruments?
Do you want to be part of a friendly, supportive team?
As Electronic Design Engineer you be part of a highly successful group, and be rewarded with a competitive salary and generous benefit package. You will be responsible for:
- The characterisation of electronic components during space radiation testing.
- Measurement of electronic instruments
- Selecting and assembling a suite of measuring instruments for a given test and write code to acquire
- Quality, documentation and data fidelity, so as to achieve full compliance with the customers’ specifications and deliver to budget and on time.
To be considered for the Electronic Design Engineer you will need to:
- Be educated to degree level in electronic, engineering or a related topic.
- Have practical experience of using measuring instruments
- Have experience of the VISA API, and C++ coding
- Have experience of communicating with hardware and instrumentation
- Have experience of multi-threading applications, and writing drivers for individual instruments
- Have hands-on soldering and board prototyping
- Have experience of working in an ISO9001 environment
- Be prepared to travel to customer sites
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.