Are you an innovative, imaginative and practically minded Electronics Design Engineer, looking for an exciting new challenge in the space industry?
Would you like to join an enthusiastic team developing instrumentation for several space missions and make a valuable contribution to their future success?
As Electronics Design Engineer you would be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package whilst working as part of a friendly, supportive team, where you will be responsible for:
- Designing analogue front-end systems for interfacing sensors to digital and power systems.
- Simulating analogue systems using SPICE models.
- Designing to EMC and EMI requirements.
- Performing functional tests and supervise EMC and EMI testing.
- Designing large, many-layer PCBs using ORCAD.
- Writing reports on all the above for external review.
To be considered for the Electronics Design Engineer role you will need to:
- Be educated to at least degree level or equivalent in Electronic Engineering
- Ideally have space industry experience
- Have experience designing analogue electronics for metrology.
- Have experience designing PCBs.
- Ideally have experience with ESA specifications for electronic design and assembly.
- Ideally have Knowledge of ESA ECSS standards and experience working in the Space Industry.
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.