Are you an experienced Electro-Mechanical Technician looking for an exciting new challenge?
Do you want to join an exciting global satellite company as part of their continued growth?
As an experienced Electro-Mechanical Technician, you will be required to:
- Be part of a collaborative team performing AIT (Assembly, Integration and Test) tasks which includes mechanical, electrical and integration assembly
- Understand technical documents
- Prepare, use, apply, handle, and dispose of chemical and hazardous substances such as thermal filler and different types of epoxy resins.
- Calibrate and properly use torque tools / crimp tools (mechanical and harness) and required hardware
- Tin soldering for harnessing and minor reworks
To be considered for the Electro-Mechanical Technician you will need to:
- Have previous experience in a similar role, ideally within the aerospace industry
- Have experience in cleanroom and ESD-safe work; detailed assembly and fitting
- Have good understanding of technical documents
- Have experience handling chemical and hazardous substances
- Have experience handling and soldering electrical components
- Have a good level of written and spoken English
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.