Are you an experienced Electrical Spacecraft Assembly, Integration, and Verification (AIV) Engineer, looking for an exciting new challenge?
Do you want to be part of an exciting growing global company making a significant impact in the space industry?
As Electrical AIV Engineer you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, generous benefits package and be responsible for:
- Delivery of Spacecraft/Mission level Mechanical Assembly, Integration, and Verification (AIV) activities.
- Mechanical AIV test set-up design, development and commissioning.
- Creating and maintaining satellite AIV procedures, plans, workflows, and schedules in accordance with technical and programmatic requirements.
- Contributing to bid related activities, including generation of (and subsequent delivery against) AIV related cost and schedule budgets.
To be considered for the Electrical AIV Engineer you will need to:
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent in mechanical/electrical/science fields.
- Have strong commercial experience delivering spacecraft or mission level AIV activities across a range of mission types.
- Have thorough knowledge and experience of spacecraft/mission AIV process, ideally with an established delivery record across several manufacturers.
- Have deep technical knowledge/understanding of AIV planning, processes, GSE (mechanical & electrical) development, set-up and operation, and verification activities of Mechanical AIT activities (including subsystem, system, and environmental level testing).
- Ideally have design skills and knowledge for development of test infrastructure (mechanical and/or electrical).
- Have awareness of ECSS standards in system engineering, testing and verification.
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.