Are you an experienced EEE (Electrical, Electronic & Electromechanical) Engineer with a background in satellites/space?
Would you like to join a highly innovative space company, and be part of an enthusiastic UK team developing equipment and sub-systems for multiple space missions?
As EEE Parts Engineer you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, excellent range of benefits and be responsible for:
- Managing EEE stores, including procurement (monitoring lead times, raising and tracking purchase orders, liaising with suppliers, coordinating with design team)
- Providing technical support to electronics engineering team
- Co-ordinating stock levels across projects
- Reviewing parts lists and suggesting alternative components
- Kitting EEE parts for board assembly
- Co-ordinating with PCB manufacturers and board assemblers to produce flight boards
- Co-ordinating EEE parts testing (including radiation)
- Co-ordinating with PA and generating Parts Approval Documents
- Supporting project reviews
- Running acceptance tests on PCBs
To be considered for the role of EEE Parts Engineer you will need to:
- Have good level of education, ideally to BSc in electronics or relevant field
- Have previous commercial experience in the space / satellite industry
- Have knowledge of space flight or Mil-STD EEE component selection and procurement
- Have knowledge of ORCAD
- Have knowledge of circuit design
- Have experience of PCB manufacturing and assembly process
- Have hands on experience of testing electronics
- Have knowledge of ECSS standards
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.