Are you an experience Data / Earth Science Engineer with a background in earth observation?
Would you like to be part of a successful Innovative Solutions company that works in different areas, including space, artificial intelligence, big data, robotics etc?
As Earth Observation Engineer you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, opportunities to further your career, flexible working, numerous benefits and be part of a friendly, supportive team, full of talent and desire to innovate, where you will be support to the development of Earth Observation applications.
To be considered for the role of Earth Observation Engineer you will need to:
- Be educated to MSc level or equivalent in the Earth Science field
- Have previous experience in a similar role
- Have strong experience with remote sensors (optical and radar)
- Have programming in Python and satellite data processing (optical or radar)
- Have proven experience in managing projects – working on ESA / EC projects is an asset
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.