Are you an experienced Earth Observation Engineer looking for an exciting new opportunity?
Would you like to be part of friendly, supportive team providing innovative solutions to the space industry?
As Earth Observation Engineer you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, holidays, pension, free parking, and access to gym, sports facilities, restaurant and cafes. You will be responsible for:
- Providing support to the development of Earth Observation applications driven from the UK
- Contribute to proposal preparation and project management activities.
To be considered for the Earth Observation Engineer role you will need to:
- Be educated to degree level in an Earth Science or equivalent
- Have previous experience in a similar role
- Have remote sensing skills (optical or radar) that can be applied to different domains
- Be able to work autonomously, from the phase of investigation and information retrieval fright through to the provision of a final technical solution
- Have proven experience managing projects - experience with ESA / EC projects is an asset
- Have python programming skills
- Be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Project management (agile/waterfall)
- Remote sensing
- Big data handling and analysis
- Statistical modelling
Bluestream Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and as an Employment Business for temporary/contract recruitment.