Are you an experienced Digital Signal Processing Engineer looking to develop next generation technology?
Do you want to be part of a rapidly growing technology company who are leading the way with next generation technology and provide world leading expertise in RF, Micro and Millimetre-wave technology?
In return for an exciting career you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and pension.
As Digital Signal Processing Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Designing the architecture and algorithms for an FPGA-based high-speed modem
- Implementing digital signal processing (DSP) algorithms in HDL.
- HDL design, implementation, simulation and verification.
- System level design and analysis of active phased array antennas.
- Documentation of design, simulation results and verification procedures.
- Implementing low-level device drivers in embedded C/C++.
- Working closely with hardware engineers in project specification, development and validation.
To be considered for the Digital Signal Processing Engineer you will need to:
- Be to 2.1 degree or equivalent in Electrical & Electronic Engineering or a related discipline.
- Have several years’ experience in a related field
- Have experience in system modelling / testing with MATLAB/Simulink
- Have digital design skills with demonstrated examples for FPGA implementations using HDLs such as VHDL or Verilog
- Have working knowledge of Digital communications, control theory, modulation / demodulation techniques, adaptive modulation, digital filters, FFTs, error-correction coding, multi-rate signal processing, phase-locked loops.
- Have embedded system skills, e.g. C/C++programming.
- Have experience with working on a SoC FPGA platform, e.g. Xilinx Zynq-7000 series.
- Have experience of working with Real-Time OS, embedded Linux, programming ARM
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.