Are you an experienced Digital Signal Processing Engineer looking to develop next generation technology?
Do you want to be part of a rapidly growing technology company who are leading the way with next generation technology and provide world leading expertise in RF, Micro and Millimetre-wave technology?
In return for an exciting career you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and pension.
As Digital Signal Processing Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Design of the architecture and algorithms for an FPGA-based high-speed modem
- Implement digital signal processing (DSP) algorithms in HDL.
- HDL design, implementation, simulation and verification.
- System level design and analysis of active phased array antennas.
- Documentation of design, simulation results and verification procedures.
- Implement low-level device drivers in embedded C/C++.
- Work closely with hardware engineers in project specification, development and validation.
To be considered for the Digital Signal Processing Engineer you will need to have:
- 2:1 honours degree or equivalent in Electrical & Electronic Engineering or a related discipline.
- Several year’s experience in a related field and system modelling/testing with MATLAB/Simulink
- Digital design skills with demonstrated examples for FPGA implementations using HDLs such as VHDL or Verilog
- Demonstrable knowledge of Digital communications, control theory, modulation /demodulation techniques, adaptive modulation, digital filters, FFTs, error-correction coding, multi-rate signal processing, phase-locked loops.
- Embedded system skills, e.g. C/C++programming.
- Experience with working on a SoC FPGA platform, e.g. Xilinx Zynq-7000 series.
- Experience of working with Real-Time OS, embedded Linux, programming ARM processors or 16-bit/32-bit MCUs.
Desirable skills but not essential:
- Knowledge of TCP-IP/SPI/I2C/UART/USB protocols.
- Experience of interfacing with high-speed ADC/DAC data paths.
- PhD in a relevant area.
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment