Fabulous opportunity for experienced Digital Signal Processing Engineer to join growing international space organisation who are designing the next generation of very high data throughput satellite communication gateways.
As Digital Signal Processing Engineer you will join at an exciting time for this organisation and be an integral part of the company’s growth.
As Digital Signal Processing Engineer you will be part of team of a friendly supportive team
- Developing high performance DSP algorithms for Satellite tracking and communication systems e.g. FIR filters, FFTs, digital up/down convertors, auto/cross-correlators, match-filters and beamformers.
- Developing fixed and floating point arithmetic simulation tools in Matlab and C/C++
- Implementation COTS processors and platforms (DSPs, FPGA)
To be considered for the Digital Signal Processing Engineer you will:
- Be educated to PhD or MSc in Electronic Engineering, Computer Science or similar
- Have experience in signal processing, mathematics and numerical modelling
- Have experience with Matlb, C/C++, Python and shell scripting
- Have experience with Xilinx development tools (HLS, Vitis and Vivado) for implementation on processors and Xilinx FPGAs.
- Have good understand of Digital communications signal processing,
- Be able to work with MS office tools and be competent working on either windows or linux
Our client is an equal opportunity employer who are committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity. As a people focussed company they are supportive in developing careers further. As Digital Signal Processing Engineer you will be rewarded with a very competitive salary and great range of benefits
DSP Algorithms | Digital Communication Systems | DSP | Simulation | Modelling | C/C++ | Python | FPGA | Numpy | Scipy | shell scripting |
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.