Digital Antenna Engineer required to join a global space company, part of Harwell Space cluster, based on research and development, innovation and deployment of high technology products.
As Digital Antenna Engineer you will be responsible for:
- The generation of Antenna architectures in line to known specs or application requirements and integration to RF subsystem
- The critic design of antennas and passive microwave components for multibeam antenna array
- The design of associated HW and selection of manufacturing technologies. Assessment on precision, performance and price
- The characterization procedure and evaluation of the systems
- The validation of components and sub-systems. System calibration under dynamic parameters
To be considered for Digital Antenna Engineer you will need to:
- Have previous experience in technical tasks in antenna subjects
- Have previous experience in management of projects or complex tasks
- Have previous experience in use of simulators or programming, HFSS or CST
- Have good knowledge about antenna design key: Array architecture definition, plannar and conformal antennas valuable: feeders, slotted WG, Reflector Design
- Have good knowledge about passive microwave components (OMT, filtering) and antenna measurement
- Have good knowledge in Systems Engineering (dynamic range, test bench)
- Have experience in using Mician, Microwave-office, ADS, GRASP, Matlab, Autocad, Catia, Solid-Edge would be desirable
Bluestream Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and as an Employment Business for temporary/contract recruitment.