Are you an experienced Antenna Design Engineer looking to work on developing the next generation Antenna technology?
Want to be part a world-class research and development company of high technology products and take your career to the next level?
As Antenna Design Engineer will be rewarded with a competitive salary, holidays, pension, free parking, and access to gym, sports facilities, restaurant and cafes.
Digital | Mician | Microwave-office | ADS | GRASP | Matlab | Autocad | Catia | Solid-Edge | RF & Miscrowave
As a Antenna Design Engineer you will be responsible for:
- The generation of Antenna architectures in line to known specs or application requirements and integration to RF subsystem
- The critic design of antennas and passive microwave components for multibeam antenna array
- The design of associated HW and selection of manufacturing technologies. Assessment on precision, performance and price
- The characterization procedure and evaluation of the systems
- The validation of components and sub-systems and system calibration under dynamic parameters
To be considered for the Antenna Design Engineer role you will need to:
- Have previous experience in technical tasks in antenna subjects
- Have previous experience in management of projects or complex tasks
- Have previous experience in use of simulators or programming, HFSS or CST
- Have good knowledge about antenna design key: Array architecture definition, plannar and conformal antennas valuable: feeders, slotted WG, Reflector Design
- Have good knowledge about passive microwave components (OMT, filtering) and antenna measurement
- Have good knowledge in Systems Engineering (dynamic range, test bench)
- Have experience in using Mician, Microwave-office, ADS, GRASP, Matlab, Autocad, Catia, Solid-Edge would be desirable
Bluestream Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and as an Employment Business for temporary/contract recruitment.