Are you an experienced Power Systems Development Engineer with experience of high voltage power systems, and looking for an exciting new challenge?
Do you want to part of a growing, friendly, supportive company?
As Power Systems Development Engineer you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, excellent range of benefits, holidays etc. You would be
- Working as part of the Product Engineering team, developing products
- Capturing requirements for Power Distribution Protection, Control and Monitoring systems
- Delivering prototype systems for technology field trials
- Designing, delivering and conducting testing to ensure reliable, secure and robust systems are implemented
- Produces software in various programming languages and development environments for prototype and production systems
- Supporting the rest of the Product Engineering team to achieve deadlines and targets, and showing flexibility adapting to changing business priorities
To be considered for the Power Systems Development Engineer you will need to:
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent in relevant subject
- Have previous experience in developing embedded systems for power systems
- Have extensive experience of working in a substation
- Have sound theoretical of knowledge of power systems, their monitoring and control
- Have ability to read, understand and communicate through technical specifications and drawings
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.