Fabulous opportunity for an experienced Datacoms Engineer to join leading global satellite networks service provider as part of their continued growth.
As Datacoms Engineer you will be part of a passionate and supportive international team.
As Datacoms Engineer you will report to the Principal Systems Engineer as part of the Support and Post Sales implementation team, responsible for
- Supporting the roll out of Customer networks
- Testing, roll out and installation of new products and services
- Providing excellent through life 3rd line support in support of our Operations team
- Liaising with customers, suppliers and internally for problem resolution ensuring that customer networks are running smoothly and effectively.
To be considered for the Datacoms Engineer you will:
- Be educated to BSc or equivalent in Electronics / IT / Telecommunications or related area – CISCO CNNA or above
- Have previous commercial experience in a similar role
- Have good knowledge of Satellite Communications (RF / VSAT / GEO / LEO’s) and mobile environments (GSM / 4G / 5G)
- Have good knowledge of IP Networking, switches, routers, firewalls, WAN’s / LAN’s etc
- Be able to diagnose complex faults, document, communicate and follow up corrective actions
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Be eligible for SC security clearance.
Our client is a growing innovative global organisation providing support across a number of industries. They are a people focused business who can offer you the opportunity to develop your career further. As Datacoms Engineer you will be rewarded with a very competitive salary and a fantastic range of benefits.
Datacoms Engineer | 3rd Line Support | CISCO | CNNA | RF | VSAT | GEO | LEO | Telecommunications | Satellite Communications | Electronics | IP Networking | Routers | Firewalls | WAN | LAN | GSM | 4G | 5G
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.