Excellent opportunity for a Data Controller to join a dynamic and fast paced organisation based in Harwell Oxfordshire. This is organisation is growing quickly in a highly competitive market.
As a Data Controller you will be required to:
- Export and upload confidential data between systems
- Provide detailed analysis and interpretation of both online and offline data to create bespoke insights
- Communicate daily with Account Manager to ensure accurate set up requirements
- Ensure timely creation of field surveys and reporting dashboards
- Provide quarterly data reports for reviews and Board meetings
To be considered as a Data controller you must:
- Possess excellent logical and numerical skills
- Possess excellent IT skills with experience of using a range of CRMs
- Be confident using Excel with the emphasis of manipulating formula
- Have previous experience with uploading data and reporting detailed analysis
- Be a fast learner with a ‘Can do’ attitude
As a result you will be:
- Given full training along with ongoing support to fulfil your role in this exciting opportunity
- Within an organisation that offers great career opportunities
- Working in a positive and fun environment where performance and success are rewarded.
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.