Excellent opportunity to join leading educational supplier as a Data Administrator / Controller to manage the performance, integrity and security of a database. You'll be involved in the planning and development of the database, as well as troubleshooting any issues on behalf of the operations team.
As a Data Administrator / Controller you will be required to:
- Develop database tables, dictionaries and associated documentation
- Ensure data quality and integrity in databases and spreadsheet systems
- Identify any issues related to functional performance and recommend or provide corrective measures as required
- Ensure systems are of high availability and quality depending on each end user’s specialised role
- Ensure outputs are compliant with partner systems and business processes
To be considered for the Data Administrator / Controller role you will need to:
Bluestream Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and as an Employment Business for temporary/contract recruitment.
Have experience at working with data manipulation and relating data to the commercial needs of an organisation
- Have good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Have good problem-solving and good analytical skills
- Have excellent communication, teamwork and negotiation skills
- Have the ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure
- Have a willingness to keep up to date with developments in new technology
- Ideally have working knowledge of Access and SQL