Fabulous opportunity for an experienced Cyber Security professional to join innovative and pioneering company as part of their continued growth
As Cyber Security Analyst you will be part growing security team, conducting security reviews, analysing the security of spacecrafts etc.
As Cyber Security Analyst you will act as a project resource to represent security for various engineering projects, together with
- Conduct security reviews of projects to build assurance in the security of systems.
- Develop threat models for space missions.
- Provide security guidance, knowledge sharing and training to engineers.
- Ensuring that security requirements are implemented effectively across all company projects.
- Support the development of relevant security policies and standards.
- Support the Security team in other duties as required.
To be considered for the role of Cyber Security Analyst you will need to:
- Be educated to BSc level in computer science or software engineering
- Have previous experience working in a cyber security role
- Have experience in the identification of vulnerabilities, either through source code analysis, penetration testing, dynamic testing or system modelling.
- Have Passion for cybersecurity, keeping up to date with the latest threat intelligence, technologies and trends.
- Have experience in developing threat models and identifying security weaknesses over complex systems.
- Have cloud security knowledge - ideally AWS security.
- Ideally have programming or secure code review skills, primarily in C
Our client is a people focused business who can offer you the opportunity to develop your career in space further. As Cyber Security Analyst you will be key part of a supportive and passionate team international team, and be rewarded with a very competitive salary and fabulous range of benefits.
Cyber Security Analyst | IT Analyst | Cyber Threats | Penetration Testing | Source Code Analysis | AWS Security |
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.