Are you experienced Order Processor / Customer / Sales Support Advisor with export experience?
Do you want to be part of a friendly, supportive company as part of their small but growing team?
As Customer Service / Export Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Processing all UK & Export orders accurately in a timely manner
- Liaising with other departments on stock and shipping
- Working closely with members of the Commercial Team to ensure compliance and that customer requirements are met.
- Answering and dealing with telephone enquiries
- Processing of export documentation and dealing with other requirements to a high standard
- General administration duties within all departments
- Assisting the Commercial Team with ongoing tasks and projects
- Purchasing of stationery
To be considered for the Customer Service / Export Administrator role you will need to:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Have good level of education
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be a strong team player with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Have excellent organisational skills and be able to prioritise work
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels, both internally and externally.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Products, e.g. Word, Excel
- Work on own initiative and well in a team
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.