A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Specialist to join friendly, supportive team, within a leading global brand based in Milton, Oxfordshire. It is 6-12month contract.
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will be required to:
- Give product advice, process sales orders
- Fully investigate service complaints, ensuring feedback is given both internally and to customers
- Manage and deliver goodwill decisions, achieving all quality and performance measures
- Reflect a customer focused culture in all aspects of customer telephone, call handling and e-mail responses
- Process the orders and warranties onto internal system
- Take ownership of e-mails coming into the department through Outlook and CRM
To be considered for the Customer Service Advisor role you must have:
Previous experience in customer service (either B2B or B2C)
- Intermediate knowledge of Outlook and Excel
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- A can-do attitude and be a strong team player
Bluestream Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and as an Employment Business for temporary recruitment.