Are you an experienced Customer Service / Sales Support professional looking for a new challenge with a fabulous global brand?
Do you want to part of a supportive, friendly team and help ensure they maintain their excellent service levels?
As Customer Service Advisor you will be rewarded with competitive salary, holidays and excellent benefit package. You will be responsible for
- Prioritising and manging customer issues received via telephone, email, social media and CRM
- Fully investigating service complaints received
- Assisting customers with technical product support and pre-sale enquiries
- Administration of replacement products using relevant operating systems
- Any other reasonable duties within your range of experience and competencies.
To be considered for the Customer Service Advisor role you will need to:
- Have previous experience in a similar role
- Has excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be a strong team player
- Have excellent IT skills including Word, Excel, together with previous CRM experience
- The ability to demonstrate patience and empathy
- Be able to follow through any issues to resolution
- The ability to remain focussed within a busy and sometimes challenging environment
Bluestream Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and as an Employment Business for temporary/contract recruitment.